This simple recipe for homemade pet treats is one that your furry friend is sure to love.
1 cup of flour (you can use regular flour or a flour substitute)
1/4 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, peanut butter, applesauce, and egg until a dough forms.
3. Roll the dough out to about 1/4 inch thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
4. Place the treats on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
5. Let the treats cool completely before serving them to your pet as a snack.
These homemade pet treats are a great way to show your furry friend some love and they'll be sure to enjoy snacking on them. Just be sure to store any leftover treats in an airtight container to keep them fresh.
Love & Friendship, x