FriendshipCollar’s Head Chef Loki is back in the kitchen again rustling up some Valentine’s day treats!
What could be more fun or tasty than these heart cookies for the only pooch that has your heart! We hope that you have lots of fun making these bestie approved treats! They were so yummy, Loki nearly ate them all before they even went in the oven! Check out our video to see our pawfect chef in action!
What you will need to make these tasty treats:
- 2 cups of coconut flour
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon of pure pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- Greek yogurt, plain
- Berries for color (optional)
- Carob powder to make chocolate frosting (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add your cookie dough ingredients. Adjust ingredients if needed to create a dough you can roll out!
- Roll out your cookie dough to your thickness of preference, then cut out cookie cutter shapes and line them up 1/2 an inch apart of a cookie sheet on parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until desired texture
- To make the icing, simply mash your berries of choice and mix into the yogurt. If using carob powder, mix in a spoonful of powder at a time until desired consistency is reached!
Cookies will keep well in an airtight container, but the yogurt frosting is best consumed within one day! Keep in the fridge if you’re saving some for later 🙂